The Complete Prabhupada DVD Library
- Part 1: This program begins with Srila Prabhupada chanting japa on his tulsi mala, or japa beads early in the morning followed by his daily early morning walk in a park accompanied by many of his disciples and guests. Then the is a wonderful Hare Krishna kirtan and an inspiring Srimad-Bhagavatam class. Then there are some very candid moments with Srila Prabhuapda and his disciples as they record him singing bhajans and playing mridanga in a recording studio. This is followed by an informal talk on the grass at New Vrindavan, the Hare Krishna farm community in West Virginia, with disciples and some parents of disciples, the program concludes with Srila Prabhupada giving a wonderful discourse on the meaning of real love
- Part 2: This program includes an interview with Srila Prabhupada in a television news studio, a press and radio and television news conference at an airport, and Srila Prabhupada discussing the difference between theology and theosophy with a group of about 20 university professors from UCLA in Los Angeles. A very interesting and challenging theological presentation.
- Part 3: This program includes a lively discussion with a high-ranking french priest in Paris. The priest is drinking wine during the interview and can not see the benefit of a vegetarian lifestyle. Srila Prabhupada stresses the importance of not killing cows. Even if one is a meat eater, that is not so bad. But cow killing is very, very bad. The program also contains a very interesting and humorous conversation between Srila Prabhupada and two lawyers in Melbourne, Australia. These lawyers were representing the Hare Krishna devotees in a court case, which they won, and the facts of the case are very amusing indeed...
- Part 4: This program focuses on Srila Prabhupada's daily devotional practices with his disciples. It starts with Srila Prabhupada and some of his leading disciples on Srila Prabhupada's daily morning work on a beach in Los Angeles followed by the Hare Krishna morning temple program and Srila Prabhupada giving Srimad-Bhagavtam class to the devotees and then a wonderful Hare Krishna kirtan, plus many other interesting features.
- Part 5: This program includes many short segments, starting Srila Prabhupada's morning walk, followed by Prabhupada discussing Krishna consciousness with a university professor, a conversation with Srila Prabhupada in his garden at New Dwarka, Los Angeles, a talk to Prabhupada's leading disciples about book printing and book distribution, and very interesting conversation between Srila Prabhupada and a social worker and this program concluds with Srila Prabhupada discussing Krishna consciousness with a psychologist.
Disk 2: Your Ever Well-Wisher
Your Ever Well-Wisher, Hare Krishna People, The Science of God, Morning Meditations.
Disk 3: Vintage Short Films
Matchless Gifts, Happiness on Second Avenue, Hare Krishna (A Georgio Film), Vaisnavas, Swamiji, Paramahamsa, Second Ratha Yatra Festival, The Full Nectarine, Gurudeva, Who is Krishna?
Disk 4: Prabhupada in Australia
Prabhupada in Australia: 1971 TV coverage, Arrival 1974, Initiations, Hall Programs, Franciscan Seminary, Rath Cart Building, Ratha-yatra Parade, After Ratha-yatra, University Program, Morning Walks, Deity Installation, Departure.
Disk 5: Prabhupada on Tour
Germany, Los Angeles, Mauritius Venezuela, Bombay.
Disk 6: Festivals With Srila Prabhupada
San Francisco 1972, Philadelphia 1975, Morning Lecture SB 6.1.27, Ratha-yatra Parade, Prabhupada's Public Address, Vyasa Puja 1973.
Disk 7: Perfect Questions, Perfect Answers
New York Airport, Arrival in Pittsburgh, Social Work, Speaking to Parents, Speaking in Car, Bali Mardan's Wedding, Prabhupada Nectar.
Disk 8: Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Disk 9-13: Srimad Bhagavatam Classes
Disk 14-19: Prabhupada Darshan
Subtitled in Chinese (simple and traditional), Croatian, Czech, English, Estonian, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
Audio: English or Russian.